Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Post!

Hey. I'm Fred, currently a college freshman at St. John's University in Queens, NY, majoring in Psychology.

I'm actually (like seriously) legally blind in both eyes without my glasses. However, it seems that because I can't see the fine details, I get to see the big picture - the forest for the trees and all that jive - and in doing so, I see things that most people either don't see or pretend not to see.

So that's the purpose of this blog. I'm going to try to update this whenever I witness or hear something that would be a "what the hell . . .?" sort of thing. Oh yeah. There will probably be a bit of profanity (it's something that I've been working on limiting though, so I'll try to keep it to a minimum), as well as a few not-for-youngsters situations (I mean, hell, I'm in college).

Anyway, I'm in class here, so I'm going to have to get on this assignment.

Until next time.

Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment