Friday, January 1, 2010

What the Hell, Pokemon

Readership, I'm going to open up the new decade with a Pokemon Observation. Let's hope that this doesn't come back and bite me in the ass. If this year is a bad year, I'm gonna blame this post.

Anyway.

Pokemon, as any idiot knows, originated in Japan. I'm gonna climb out on a limb of the Asshole Tree and say that Japanese people are immediately identifiable because of their squinted eyes (among other things). However, in the Pokemon animated series, there was only one person who had squinted eyes (well, technically like seven, but they're all related and only one of them is around for more than one episode). His name is Brock Harrison.

And he's black.

What the fuck. The ONLY character with "Asian" features in this show is a BLACK GUY?

Insert "blackanese" joke here.

Welcome to 2010, folks.

Stay classy

3 comments:

  1. While I appreciate the time taken to comment, AmberlyThrower, as the only words that I can understand in your wall of foreign are "sex," "DVD," "wall," and "tube," I'm going to have to ask you to peddle your nasty foreign "Chick gets sexed by a tube of blank DVDs up againstthe wall" video somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and my lovely girlfriend just took it upon herself to translate that wall of foreign and it said some very nasty things about sex and little girls. So, AmberlyThrower, you should get some psychiatric help. You sick fuck.

    ReplyDelete