Monday, February 23, 2009

Life is Good . . .

. . . for the most part. Shit's been pretty fucked up these past couple of weeks, but I'm glad to say that (again, for the most part) life's lookin' up again.

I just wish that I understood people better than I do, which is kinda funny coming from me. I'd like to think that I understand people better than the average person - at least for someone who hasn't had any formal training in behavioral analysis (which is gonna be what I go to grad school for . . . if I can afford it). Not to be a creeper or anything, but I've done my share of people-watching (for my writing!), so I would say I have a pretty good grasp on people, and I can read them pretty well.

These last two weeks have shattered that perception. People I thought I knew - people I thought knew ME - proved me wrong on both counts, and to put it mildly, shit went down. Shit that could've been avoided with some better communication. I dunno.

Everything is fine now (again, for the most part). And as for what's not fine, I've done all I can do at this point to make it fine, and to be honest it's out of my hands now. Just gotta wait.

Yup.

Oh!

And I'd like to welcome Chris aka Chris O to the readership. That brings me up to eleven! Woo! Keep spreading the word!

And of course . . .

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment