Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little Diddy . . . About Black my Man . . .

Seems I've jumped up a bit in popularity these past few days. I've added my homies Waffles, Black, and now I'm welcoming Sabino (aka Spanky) and Jeff too. Since I'm currently out of things to bitch about, I'm gonna do a character portrait of my homeslice Black Erick.

I can't really remember how or where I met the man - nay, the legend - that is Black Erick. My earliest memory of him occurred in the local 7Eleven. He had just opened up one of the freezer doors, and eyes alighting upon the large quantity of Gatorade on the shelves, proclaimed "AHAAA! GLACIER FREEEEZE!" and proceeded to buy at least four bottles of the stuff.

Later that night, in true ninja fashion, I stole his Gatorade, and then I paraded around behind him - unbeknownst to him - carrying said Gatorade. And then, when I could no longer contain myself, I burst out laughing, and he whipped around and saw me, with his Gatorade, and he flipped a shit and tried to fight me. That ended with me picking him up off his feet (effortlessly) and spinning him around until I succumbed to laughter and put him back down.

Fast forward a few weeks. I recently purchased a Nerf gun at Toys R Us in Manhattan, and brought it back. Maria took it and ran with it down the hallway, hiding in Black's room. Mere moments later, Black came skipping down the hallway, as happy as any boy could be. He turned the corner to cross the threshold into his room, and got SHOT IN THE FACE AT POINT BLANK RANGE. Just imagine a guy skipping down the hallway all la di da di da and whatnot, and then BLAMMO! Right in the kisser!

Black is a funny guy, he is, and a source of inspiration for me, it seems. I guess from now on, when I can't think of anything to bitch about I'll start writing about the people around me . . . ? Sounds like a plan.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment