Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Point of Headphones is so I DON'T Hear Your Crappy Music


Hey everybody (that's Maria, Welch, Waffles, Jeff, Juice, Marteen, Coinstar, Black, Spanky and A-Ham. I list my readers to make myself feel important). I'm back with something ELSE that pisses me off (watch out Lewis Black).

What the hell is with people who crank their freakin' iPods up to mega maximum, so even though they're rockin' the earbuds, I can still hear their shitty music across the freakin' room? Seriously? Does it seriously need to be that fucking loud?

First off, you're an idiot. That shit's gonna fuck your ears up permanently, and then I'm gonna laugh because you won't be able to hear your shitty music anymore, no matter how loud you put that shit. So I get the last laugh, dumbass. A laugh which you won't be able to hear.

Second, you're an asshole. It really isn't necessary for me to be able to hear whatever homo-ass music you're listening to across a freakin' classroom when the earbuds are buried in your ears. The whole point of you having headphones/earbuds in the first place is so that YOU can hear the freakin' music, not everybody else. Nobody gives a shit about your corny ass music. If they did, they'd be listening to it too - QUIETLY, on their own fucking iPod.

Turn your damn music down, dick!

Or I'll cut you.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment