Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who Sat Down and Made This Shit Up?

Ever hear or see something that's ridiculously and unnecessarily complicated and wonder "Who was the jackass who sat down and made this shit up?" I do it almost every day. Isn't that sad?

For example, metaphysics. What in the hell is metaphysics? I've been coming to this freakin' class since the start of the semester and I STILL don't have a firm grasp on what the Black Jesus metaphysics is. I missed class last week, but I don't think that the professor (who's a straight-up Asian guy with a Hispanic last name) explained metaphysics in a single 80-minute class.

Another example - the English language. Who the FUCK got wasted on the best crack in the world and made up this absolutely retarded language that I'm speaking right now? I mean, the grammar ALONE is enough to make me want to kick a baby. How you can't end sentences with prepositions and you can't split infinitives and the "there/their/they're" threesome going on - all that bullshit. I hate it. A:SLJSADL:KASJDLSAKJD that much

Also, colors. Here's something that'll blow your freakin' mind - without using the term "red" or any words like "bright" or "dark" or "pretty," try to explain the color red to me. Yeah. That shit's near-impossible, isn't it? Crazy right? Who the hell thought up the names of the colors, and why? That guy was probably the awesomest dude ever.

Ok. I'm gonna end it here, before the chick sitting next to me reading this thinks I'm crazier than I actually am.

Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment