Monday, February 9, 2009

The White Crayon - Yet Another WTF?


First off, I wanna welcome my homeslice Dave aka Juice to the readership. That brings me up to like eight or nine . . . whatever. Keep spreading the word - there's an asshole who likes to bitch about stuff here on Blogger (and I mean me, because there has to be someone else out there trying to be me). End of commercial!


What this is really about, is something that was just brought to my attention by Waffles (like literally two minutes ago), and that is . . . what the fuck is with the White Crayon?

Like . . . seriously? Let's look at this logically. What color is the kind of paper you would (usually) draw on with crayons? White. What color is this crayon? White. What (usually) happens when you try to mark something up with something that is the same color? You can't see what you marked.

So, with that logic in mind, I put the question to you, Crayola - WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? It makes absolutely no sense (we're talking near-bottled-water-level stupidity), and you have to wonder if they're losing money with every White Crayon they make. I mean, seriously, when the fuck are you gonna use a White Crayon? How often to you actually have black paper? That's the only time I ever remember using a White Crayon, and I was a fuckin' artistic little shmuck when I was little - I used Crayons like it was my job.

What the hell Crayola? You smokin' crack fool?

Dammit man.

Stay classy

6 comments:

  1. as long as it's used on black paper, and isn't a roseart crayon, it shows up =] it's good for snowmen pictures for mommy's last minute christmas present

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I've had to make a few of those last-minute snowmen pics for the Momski . . . in the past few years . . . haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you use the white crayon to blend colors together ._. don't be so ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about leaving your name the next time you feel a smartass remark coming on? Isn't it obvious that 99% of this is tongue-in-cheek?

    Thanks for reading buddy

    ReplyDelete