Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I KNOW HOW TO CATCH OSAMA

Okay. So me, Waldy, and Okneje just got into a discussion about the War in Iraq and the potentiality of war with North Korea and whether or not China would join in, and how that could affect the fight. Basically, the sorta shit you talk about at 2:30 in the fucking morning when you can't sleep and you're listening to Colbert talk about the war and shit.

In doing so, we realized something - Osama can be caught, and it's so simple that I can't believe we haven't thought about that shit. Let me lay it out as we figured it out.

Who is the one group of people that no mortal man can ever hide from? This group has been finding the most hide-and-seek-ass muthafuckas in the world for the past 147 years. 147 YEARS! Who is this group?

The Internal Revenue Service. Name one man - ONE MAN - that's EVER been able to hide from the IRS. I say, pull out the CIA agents looking for his 6'7" turban-rockin' bitchass and helo-drop some IRS agents. They'll find his punk ass in like twenty minutes, ESPECIALLY with all the child support his smelly kidney-disease-havin' ass has failed to pay these last twenty years.

Trust me. It would work.

Stay classy

2 comments:

  1. and i thought I was drunk last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh . . . you were haha. we just were really tired and politically stimulated by the Colbert Report

    ReplyDelete