Monday, April 20, 2009

Something I've Noticed Lately

Hey all. I realized a week or so ago that, in the first post of this "blog," that I said that I would be writing about "what the hell?" moments. Most of the "what the hell?" things that I've seen and/or heard since this thing's inception in September of 2008 have naturally lent themselves to some kind of humorous analysis. The point I'm trying to make is, I promised some funny shit and for the most part, I'd like to think I delivered (I at LEAST got you to chuckle . . . didn't I?).

Anyway.

These past few months, I've noticed that I've been slipping in snippets of what I'm going through personally. It started with The Cold, then became slightly less metaphorical with The Loose Rug of Life, then back to being all philosophical with The Question of Why, then to vaguely specific with You Can't Make This Shit Up and Life is Good . . ., and then a spree from the end of March to early April where I was just lost.

Whew.

That said, I just want to apologize to anyone who's been reading all this shit and thinking "Enough of this depressing bullshit! Get to the [somewhat] funny already ya damn slacker!" I'll get back to that ASAP, but I just wanna give one more personal update.

I'm happy now, and things that were fucked up are cool now, and whatever it is that's fucked up now, I really don't give two shits about it. At all. I have an amazing girlfriend, Rebecca (aka R 'n R, aka Crazy Munchkin, aka Lil Menace), I finally know who my friends are, school's almost out, it's getting warm and nice outside . . . shit's looking up.

So yeah. [What I hope is] Funny shall recommence shortly.

In the meantime, dear readership . . .

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment