Saturday, August 8, 2009

If You Love it so Much, Why Won't You Eat it?

Hey there readership. Today I was at a pool party with some homeslices and a certain conversation occurred. Lemme break it down for ya how it happened. The context is macaroni salad.

Homeslice A: "Eww are those olives on my plate? I hate olives...."
Homeslice B: "I love olives."
Homeslice A: "You want mine?"
Homeslice B: "Nope."

What the hell, Homeslice B? If you love olives so damn much, why won't you eat them? They're free! They're right there! They're not poisoned or dirty! So what the hell?

I mean, it's obvious that Homeslice A doesn't want the damn olives and is trying to foist the olives off on someone else, and since you SAID that you LOVE olives so damn much, you've basically done the equivalent of saying "well if you don't want them, I'll eat them," which is understood by Homeslice A and everyone else present - EXCEPT FOR YOU, APPARENTLY.

Bottom line: if you weren't gonna eat the damn olives, why the hell did you even say anything to begin with?

Sheesh.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment