Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Simba was an Asshole

''I just can't wait to be king''? So you just can't wait for your
father Mufasa to die prematurely due to stampeding wildabeast and your douchebag of an uncle?

Oh wait . . .

Fuckin' prick!

Stay classy


ADDENDUM:
Now, I know that Simba a) couldn't have possibly known that this shit was gonna happen to Mufasa and b) wouldn't have WANTED it to happen if he'd had a choice, so hyperbole and assholery aside, "I just can't wait to be king" basically says "I just can't wait for my dad NOT to be king so I CAN be king," and since the only way for Mufasa NOT to be king is for him to die, I'm extrapolating that Simba saying "I just can't wait to be king" is almost synonymous with "I just can't wait for my dad to die."

Thanks to Thirston for bringing it to my attention that some clarification was in order.

Stay classy (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment