Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Fuckupdate

What's up readership.

As you may remember, I made an interesting observation regarding my use of the word "fuck" in this blog. In it I referenced this blog's humble beginnings, wherein I promised, and I quote, to "try to keep it to a minimum" ("it" being cursing). Then in my interesting observation, I noticed that in twenty-two posts, the word "fuck" had appeared twenty-one times - an alarming statistic that definitely refutes my promise of keeping cursing to a minimum.

Since then, I've made fifty-four posts (not including this one). In those fifty-four posts, the word "fuck" has appeared ninety-eight times.

Let's do the math on that. Through the first twenty-two posts, the fuck-to-post ratio was about .95:1. Not bad, but not good for someone who was supposedly trying to cut down on the cussin'.

Through the next fifty-four posts, the fuck-to-post ratio was about . . . 1.82:1. Almost 2:1 fuck-to-post. That's ridiculous.

But fuck it. I'm a G.

Deal with it bitches.

And in case you were wondering, I said "fuck" seven times (including the one in this sentence).

So yeah. Just thought you'd like an update.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment