Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Best Job in the World . . .

. . . HAS to be a meteorologist. I mean, sure, you have to go through a shit-ton of training to work with the equipment, and constantly be going to seminars and shit to stay abreast of any new technology that comes out, and make sure you know how to use it (and if it's worth your organization's money to buy it for you), and all that shit.

But you know the one thing you NEVER have to do? The one thing that you SHOULD do, but will STILL get paid for even if you don't do it?

ACCURATELY PREDICT THE WEATHER.

Think about it. How many times has your local weatherman been wrong? A bajillion. How many times has your local weatherman changed for reasons other than retirement or death?

NONE.

I mean, why the hell do they even try? If I was a weatherman, I'd predict sunny and 70s every single day. Why should I give a shit if I'm right - I'm still getting paid, aren't I?

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment