Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Aww that's so cuuuuuute"

Okay readership, this is something that makes me very perplexed.

I've noticed that chicks think some strange shit is "cute." Shit that most people (myself included) would NEVER think to call cute. Examples? Please, readership, you know me too well.

Not two minutes ago, I made R n' R a PB&J sammich. I handed her the jar of jelly as she handed me back the peanut butter jar so I could put it back and she could open the jelly so I could spread it on the other slice of bread and make said amazing sammich.

Her words? "Awwww look at this jar of jelly it's so cute!"

What the fuck? "It's just that it's so small, it's cute!"

And then Waffles - "You must LOVE Asian guys."

So small jars of jelly are cute? And that's not all!

I'm sure you've all seen the commercial for this menace. Near the end of said commercial, one of the chicks says, and I'll paraphrase "Ohhhh look it's so cute!"

WHAT!? Let's think about that for a second. First of all, it's a fuckin' VIBRATOR THAT YOU PUT ON YOUR FINGER. I dunno about YOU but I sure as hell don't think "cute" when I think of finger-mounted vibrators.

Then, just LOOK at the fucking thing. It's like a shark with ridges. How the fuck is that CUTE!?

Jesus.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment