Saturday, September 12, 2009

Once Again . . .

I've found a commercial that pisses me off.

Readership, at this point I'm sure you've seen the Domino's commercial about the Chocolate Lava Cake and the Bread Bowl Pasta. The whole thing is about who should get the credit for it, between the chefs and the accountants (who apparently are responsible for the whole "buy one Bread Bowl Pasta and get a Chocolate Lava Cake for free" deal). In the commercial, they're legit debating about who should get the most credit. SERIOUSLY debating.

What the fuck? Isn't it obvious?

The chefs are the ones who deserve ALL the credit. Without the chefs, those accountants have nothing to fucking make a price for at all - aka, without the chefs, the accountants have no job at all. Whereas the chefs don't need accountants, they could just make their Chocolate Lava Cakes and Bread Bowl Pastas and then just peddle that shit on the streets dolo and not give a fuck.

The thing that pisses me off the most though is when the accountants are like "well we made it free."

If I was a chef I'd respond with something along the lines of, I dunno, "WELL WE MADE IT PERIOD YA DUMB FUCKS!"

Sheesh.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment