Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YOUR Life is Rough? Bullshit

Readership, I am quite pissed. I've been hearing a lot of celebrities complaining. A LOT. About stupid shit. Most recently, it was Kanye West. Now by this time I'm sure all of you (or at least most of you) have heard about his recent dick move at the VMAs (and if you haven't, check this out).

Anyway.

Kanye recently appeared on the Jay Leno Show and offered an apology to Taylor Swift (which I'll get to in a bit, because it also pissed me off a little), during which he said something to the tune of "my life is hard."

WHAT THE FUCK!?

YOUR life is hard!? You, Kanye Muthafuckin' West, have a hard life? You, who can shit fifty dollar bills and wipe your ass with C-notes, have a hard life? You LITERALLY have money coming out of your ass. You do NOT have a hard life.

Now I have FAR from a hard life, but let's compare. Kanye West has untold millions of dollars (I'm guessing. for some strange reason people seem to love his music and buy his shit). Whereas with me, I'm already close to seventy thousand dollars in debt due to college loans. Kanye West wonders what to buy with his money. I wonder how the fuck I'm gonna pay back seventy-plus thousand dollars when I graduate.

Kanye West has a job - nay, a CAREER - which gives him so much success it's ridiculous, and almost guarantees him a continual (very high) income and the means to live the life he does and continue to do so. The closest thing I have to a job is working for kgb_ which nets me a grand old ten cents per question I answer, which, if I work my ass off on kgb_, works out to something to the tune of two bucks and change an hour. Also, due to the bitchass Internet connection at my school, I haven't been able to work much on kgb_, so I'm looking at a grand total of around two bucks made for the entire month of September (as opposed to somewhere close to forty bucks for August).

Kanye West (I'm assuming) has limos and private jets that will take him wherever the hell he wants to go. My ailing grandma flew into NYC from Puerto Rico and was staying in the Bronx with my uncle. I'm in Queens, but I didn't have the money for a Metro Card that would get me there and back.

Like I said before, I KNOW that compared to other people my life is a fucking PICNIC. It's not rough at all. But when people who are MULTI-FUCKING MILLIONAIRES start complaining about how rough THEIR lives are, I get kinda pissed the fuck off.

Oh, and about the apology? Some people are like "oh well at least he apologized" but to me, he looks like even more of a bitch for apologizing. Don't get it twisted at all, I would've rather he didn't do that stupid shit he did in the first place, but if you're gonna be a piece of shit on TV - if you feel strongly enough to jump up on stage at the fucking VMAs and insult Taylor Swift in front of countless millions of TV viewers and thousands of live fans inside Radio City Music Hall - then stand by your decision. Don't, after seeing that everyone thought you were a douchebag for doing it, try to apologize and play like you felt that it was wrong the whole time. Little bitch.

Anyway.

Just had to get that out, because it pissed me off just a little bit.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment